How do I "like" a post?

cathexis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't see an obvious button to click. Of course, that probably means it's in front of my face.

TIA,

Andrew

57A8E7D9-3E77-4C4F-B995-97E69B7897EB.jpeg

We need a button for "Love" or "Really, really, really, really, really, really, really, like a whole lot"

NO such icons appear in any of your replies. The area over the +Quote Reply are blank guys.
As they are not there over every reply I've received so far on this or any other thread.

OOPS ! NOW I got it. You have to hover. Jeepers.

NO such icons appear in any of your replies. The area over the +Quote Reply are blank guys.
As they are not there over every reply I've received so far on this or any other thread.

Now you have it!

Usually, the icons are visible and hovering just allows you to see the pop-up box with the label. I have found that sometimes the page loads slowly and the icons are not visible until you hover and see the label box. Maybe it's a browser issue, or a mobile app vs browser thing. Not sure.

I have to hover anywhere on the post to see the icons that I can select. Those already on the post (from others) are automatically shown; Chrome, WIn10

Most reactions

New Topics

Back