how do i make a picture "pop"..help needed..

Chill out ~Sarah~ I think it was a joke, and quite a funny one at that I might add.

Hahahaha..... :lmao:

Is it bad I was looking at that image for a good minute before I realized what happened xD

4120086298_26b3b5f15e_o.jpg
just so i know your limits.. what are yuo able to salvage from a low res picture like this. taken on a mobile phone..with great sentimental value to a friend who asked if i could make it look more proffesh...call it challenge 2#

4120086298_26b3b5f15e_o.jpg
just so i know your limits.. what are yuo able to salvage from a low res picture like this. taken on a mobile phone..with great sentimental value to a friend who asked if i could make it look more proffesh...call it challenge 2#
Just kind of flew through this one as there is a large potential for degrading the photo with any decent amount of editing. It gets pixelated pretty quickly.
4120086298_26b3b5f15e_o-1.jpg

Hope it works for you.

Last edited:
been reading another thread about low key..doms masterclass was mentioned...are you doing tutorials elsewhere on this site as i would be intrested in joining in...

i tried earlier to edit this image but had same prob.. i blurred out background and altered levels on child ... will upload when back on puter. used highpass on ppe7 on the other red head image like you did on first image...dont know what it did. what is highpass?

It creates a low-detail sharpening layer that you can turn on and off or adjust the opacity and strength.

Yeah I have a so called school going. It can be found in the community section.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back