How do I post photos?

sfc1967

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am new on the site, can anyone here tell me if I can add photos from my mobile please

Do you have the app? If so just click the plus sign next to the box and click the second icon of a picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I being a bit thick of can't see a plus sign

$uploadfromtaptalk1409580554900.jpg

SFC, welcome to the forum. If you're going to be posting photos though, you need to create a new thread instead of just posting into an unrelated topic.

Can anyone advise me how to create my own thead I please

Choose the appropriate forum section.
If you want to post photos choose one of the forums in the Photo Galleries - Photos submitted by members for general display or critique section of TPF's forums.

On the left near the top of the page is a red button that says POST NEW THREAD.​ Click on that to start your own thread.

Check out this thread. It's a bit dated, but you might still find some tips and tricks that help you navigate around, especially from a PC.

Take your time and have fun! Don't hesitate to ask questions until you get the hang of it. :)

Semi-related to this topic - when trying to upload to a my newly created album in my member gallery, it uploads 90% of the way and then I get a "security error" message. Is there some kind of size restriction on the photos we can upload?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back