How do I resize a batch of images with a few clicks?

carlostau

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there,
I have a batch of about 150 images on Lightroom and/or Apple's Aperture that I would like to resize say at 15% and save them at a different folder with a suffix like "DSC332_resized.jpg"
How can I achieve that without having to process each picture one by one?
Thanks!

In lightroom, select all the pictures you wish to export, then File>Export and the there is the option to specify the size of the images.

Hi there,
I have a batch of about 150 images on Lightroom and/or Apple's Aperture that I would like to resize say at 15% and save them at a different folder with a suffix like "DSC332_resized.jpg"
How can I achieve that without having to process each picture one by one?
Thanks!

Try QuickResizer You can specify how many percent (or by pixels) you want to resize and you can append the suffix "_resized" to your existing file name and save it to a different folder. It will resize all photos in a folder for you. No more one by one processing!

People may laugh, but sometimes I use irfanview. It's a good freeware image viewer, but it can also do batch processing (change size, compression, file type, etc). I sometimes even use it to convert a bunch of RAW files to JPEG since it's much faster than using Photoshop's batch processing (at least on my old computer!)...sometimes you need something quick and dirty! :)

im sure you can do that with this one.
http://www.lonking.com/resize-pictures/index.html

Yeah def go with Picture Resize Genius!!! I would DL it bc it lets you size it anyway you want and batch resize pictures!

2871700504_bbaf9e4dea_m.jpg

Most reactions

Back