How do I upload a picture?

ben.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I would just like to know how to upload pictures that are saved on my computer to the forum so that i can get some C&C. Thanks if you could explain how to do so!!

There is a tutorial on here somewhere...

Unless you are a subscribing member, you can't post attachments.

You have to upload the picture somewhere else (photobucket, flickr, etc) and link to it.

When you post one, it should look like this:

so as i undertsand i can't just upload a picture.. how do the people do it though in all the forum posts, do they link images from other websites. like could u maybe explain how i could expose images in my post very clearly, like what accounts should i create on the internet to be able to put a picture below my post. thanks

I'll use Photobucket in this example, it's probably the easiest anyway - since it has the "IMG code" already on the link...

OK-

Go to photobucket.com and create an account.

There will be a button you can press to upload images. Press that, select images, upload.

After the upload, there will be a screen where you can add descriptions or titles. That's optional. Click on one of the "save & continue" buttons (there will be 2 - one goes back to the album, the other goes to the pictures you just uploaded).

When you look at the thumbnails of your pictures, you will see this:
Captureimgcode.jpg

Copy the text I have highlighted there and paste it into a thread.

It already has the IMG tags on it, so all you have to do is copy & paste.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back