SnappingShark

Always learning.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
PUMP KIN!!!

anyway!

Unfortunately, the day was windy and nothing was in the sky. Here's another pumpkin photo. Happy halloween.

It's "rural American" now there buddy.

I tried to think of a yankee halloween joke, but couldn't. Damn!!! :abnormal:

You might say you were at a LOSS for words?

But there are no bullet holes. Why is grass grey?

I think you have some pretty good upright 'Kin there, although there are a few that look a little off balance. :boggled: Can't have everything.:biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

I should probably nip this in the bud right now. I was trolling with that last comment. I'm neither fer nor agin the war. :boogie:

I should probably nip this in the bud right now. I was trolling with that last comment. I'm neither fer nor agin the war. :boogie:

There you go, giving up again...

There you go, giving up again...
I hear tell that politickin' ain't appreciated 'round these parts. Plus, I'm gun-shy after so many warnings and such at various forums. It's kinda nice to have a laid-back "home" forum for a change, where I stay out of trouble.

Well I think politics regarding events that happened 500 years ago are kosher.

That's because the victors get to write the history books.

/heehee...... you might be surprised just how political it can get. In a hurry!!

That's because the victors get to write the history books.

/heehee...... you might be surprised just how political it can get. In a hurry!!

ETA: Sorry for the thread hijack. I'm out now.

Most reactions

Back