how do you call it?

Ich wuensche, das ich Manda und Lumi ganz nackt sehen koennte :twisted: (Ja, es gibt mehr - aber ich halte jetz das Maul...) :oops:

santino said:
I can't believe, that thats what you learned first, I mean that sentence is really really perverted :)

yeah, that was the first full sentence that I learned... I remember this quite well... It was before my first german lesson at school when I was 10 and all kids new at least some words in german and I didn't. And I didn't want to be the worst, so I asked my firend to tell me something... HE said this sentence... of course I didn't understand it... and then my teacher asked if anyone of us knew something in german... Naturally, I rose my hand...

mentos_007 said:
santino said:
I can't believe, that thats what you learned first, I mean that sentence is really really perverted :)

yeah, that was the first full sentence that I learned... I remember this quite well... It was before my first german lesson at school when I was 10 and all kids new at least some words in german and I didn't. And I didn't want to be the worst, so I asked my firend to tell me something... HE said this sentence... of course I didn't understand it... and then my teacher asked if anyone of us knew something in german... Naturally, I rose my hand...

I dont know what ya said but ohhhh boy that woulda been funny ! :LOL:

Most reactions

Back