How do you do this?

Allsmiles7282

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am wondering how to achieve the look of this photographer...

www.amywenzel.com

Here colors are soo vibrant and I was just wondering if anyone knew how to achieve this look.

Thanks.

It looks like a combination of; good exposure, high quality lens, good lighting and post processing.

The shots have blown out, over-exposed areas and the colours are over-saturated. I like strong colours but that can be achieved without a heavy hand on the saturation control.

skieur

We like the vivid knob... we like 11 1/2...

Well, I'm young, hip and easy to relate to. One of the things I love about the senior sessions is just being around other fun girls and having a good time... where we can both just relax and be ourselves.

From the linked web site.
I feel the same way - of course, I'm not a girl.

I still don't get why she does JUST GIRLS? On the site you clik and she explains how she can help girls, but doesn't explain why she cannot shoot men ?

perhaps she just rather not shoot men. what difference does it make?

none. Just curious.

DUDE! I want to BE her!

The shots have blown out, over-exposed areas and the colours are over-saturated. I like strong colours but that can be achieved without a heavy hand on the saturation control.

skieur

I agree. Its great if you like blown highlights on every shot. It seems to be her style. Not that there is anything wrong with that. I would just like to some different styles other than that one particular type.

I tired but I can't get it. This is missing a step or something. Maybe it's not a good picture to try with.
jaceyparade.jpg

Most reactions

Back