How do you follow photo blogs?

I

Iron Flatline

Hi all.

Been wondering how you follow photoblogs that you like. Do you just stop by the site occasionally? Do you have an XML subscription or an RSS feed? What tool do you use to be notified of blog updates? Any other tricks or quirks you like to enlighten us to?

I tend to just have a list of links, and stop by the sites whenever I have some downtime. I've sometimes missed a particularly good series of works, or find that the person hasn't posted anything new in some time.

What do you do?

Iron Flatline said:
Hi all.

Been wondering how you follow photoblogs that you like. Do you just stop by the site occasionally? Do you have an XML subscription or an RSS feed? What tool do you use to be notified of blog updates? Any other tricks or quirks you like to enlighten us to?

I tend to just have a list of links, and stop by the sites whenever I have some downtime. I've sometimes missed a particularly good series of works, or find that the person hasn't posted anything new in some time.

What do you do?
I do about the same thing as you. I just have a list of a few photoblogs that I visit from time to time. I'm not that worried about missing new entries, since you can always go back and view older photos.

PS: I think this is an opporotune time to put in a shameless plug for my photoblog (see my signature) :lol: ;-)

Unimaxium said:
PS: I think this is an opporotune time to put in a shameless plug for my photoblog (see my signature) :lol: ;-)
Uhhh.... ditto!

Most reactions

Back