How do you get the thumbnail view to display psd's?

I think I'll buy a mac now. You guys have convinced me. First I'll have to sell all of my camera gear and take out a loan though. In 10 years when I recover and finally get more camera gear, I'm sure that mac will be great. :)

runs from the mac users

Digital Matt said:
I think I'll buy a mac now. You guys have convinced me. First I'll have to sell all of my camera gear and take out a loan though. In 10 years when I recover and finally get more camera gear, I'm sure that mac will be great. :)

runs from the mac users

The 'Macs are expensive' thing is a myth.
You can get a new Mac for about the same price as a similar spec PC.
There are advantages.
Try using Photoshop on a twin processor G5.
But if you want to stick with your rickety old PC I'm very happy to feel sorry for you. ;-)

(IBM made a tv commercial about a year ago to sell their computers. The ad was pulled when someone pointed out that the computer on the desk of the company chairman was a Mac! :lol:)

(PS the fact that I have shares in Apple has nothing whatever to do with me promoting their product. Honest :roll: )

I've been to the mac store, and seen enough adds to know it's not a myth.

My rickety old pc is a 2.8ghz p4 with ht, 2 gigs of ram, and a 160 gig serial ata hd. I gurantee it was cheaper than a similarly specced mac. In fact, I just found a mac online at the mac store that is a 1.8ghz, 256 mb ram, and an 80 gig hd; All that for a mere $1500, which is $300 more than I payed for my pc, which is twice the machine.

You can feel sorry for me if it makes you feel better about your overpriced mac :)

Hmm, wouldnt shares of apple be called slices? : 0) And the longer you have them, the more they smell? :0)

what apple should do is release an os for the pc, that way pc people can do mac stuff. :0) Of course mac wont make as much money this way but they may need to do it in the future. :0)

Haha, good ones Gerry :)

Part of what makes macs stable is that they use propietary hardware mostly, which means the OS doesn't have to be compatible with 50,000 different possible motherboard/video card/sound card combinations. Any pc OS has to deal with this compatibility. It's the price you pay for being able to drive to Best Buy and buy cheap parts and install them yourself. Windows XP

GerryDavid said:
what apple should do is release an os for the pc, that way pc people can do mac stuff. :0) Of course mac wont make as much money this way but they may need to do it in the future. :0)
Or better yet, Microsoft should buy Mac...........oh wait, he already did :wink:

Just a random thought, you would think that mac's *apple* would be more prone to worms, hmmmmmm

I wonder what they do with the mac's that fall to the ground. Hmmm. :0)

Do they call the factory that makes mac's an orchard? Hmmmmm

Ok, I think im thinking to much here.

GerryDavid said:
Just a random thought, you would think that mac's *apple* would be more prone to worms, hmmmmmm

I wonder what they do with the mac's that fall to the ground. Hmmm. :0)

Do they call the factory that makes mac's an orchard? Hmmmmm

Ok, I think im thinking to much here.

Stray radiation from a cheap, unshielded PC affecting your mind perhaps? :mrgreen:

Na, it wont be my mind its affecting since I use a notebook and its on my lap. :0) Now the ability to have kids is another question. :0)

GerryDavid said:
Na, it wont be my mind its affecting since I use a notebook and its on my lap. :0) Now the ability to have kids is another question. :0)

Don't worry. We'll trick some up later in Photoshop! :LOL:

GerryDavid said:

Hertz van Rental said:
Stray radiation from a cheap, unshielded PC affecting your mind perhaps?

I love corny jokes I actually laughed out loud. :D

They say the apple doesnt fall far from the tree, who has a mac? lets test this theory. :0)

Most reactions

Back