how do you know when to give up on something?

altered ego

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
at what point do you decide its better to stop what you're doing and give it a rest for a while? :?:

When you're riding on just the rims and the flashing lights are way closer than they appear!!!!

when you start to see those little squigglies in your vision....

ego,

my mother taught me a good saying...

"you cant squeeze blood from a turnip" only you can figure out when its appropriate to stop whatever it is that you are doing. there comes a point where its futile to continue...unless of course, that "thing" is worth fighting for.

md

i used to think it was worth fighting for, so i fought.
But i'm getting tired of having to keep fighting so I'm starting to think it is futile.
I just can't see a point where i won't have to fight... unless i just give up.

MDowdey said:
its a girl isnt it. you can tell uncle matty...

md
:lmao:
Sorry ego . It was funny at first but if yer serious let us now up front because ya started a great thread there AND it was heading down a real dangerous path. :wink:

Ok...Ill give yah a serious answer.

There is only limits you set apon yourself...no human, be him child or adult, has a limit on his/her heart.

If you want something, and are tired, but still believe, then you can still fight.
It depends on how you feel about it, and remember, breaks are allowed.

Like me...I dont give up on things for a while...until such things get close to getting me fired or kicked out of something, but even then I like to try and knock it as close to the edge.

If yah wanna fight, fight...a Heart never gives up, until you want to, you are your own man, no one controls you.

(Joke answer: When the guy with the gun aint smiling anymore)

Most reactions

Back