How do you know when you're addicted to TPF?

I don't have a lot of posts, but I did set TPF as my default website..

I don't have it set as my default, but i do have a live bookmark at the top of my browser, an RSS feed on my blog, and on my iGoogle homepage...I think that covers it. lol:lol:

Hmm, I have nothing, no bookmark or whatsoever.

I am just one of those old fashioned guys who type in the url by hand all the time ;)

Mines the first Fave. Tab in the bunch, then its a local forum and tetris!!

i wouldn't use the word addicted....I'd say Im very familiarly acquainted with TPF if that makes sense

I was just realising the other day, that I open my Mail, 8 to 12 TPF messages are there, I click on the links, and then go through them in Safari tabs. Closing tabs as responses are posted.

Then I go to flickr, upload the latest "masterpieces" (ahem), go back to Mail, open the next batch of TPF emails, click on the links, then this time, post the recently uploaded photos.

Ah, the great circle of life.

Hmm, I have nothing, no bookmark or whatsoever.

I am just one of those old fashioned guys who type in the url by hand all the time ;)
Stop messing with us lol, "hand typing" pfft:lmao:

one of the only two book marks you have on your "Ghostzilla" at work is TPF.

if you don't know what ghostzilla is you should look it up.

great little find for work surfing.

LOL, well, I bought the dang phone...now I'll never be far from the internet and therefore, TPF!:mrgreen:

Oh My, I guess I'm addicted.

On the up side to that, I have a neat new phone...3.2 MP camera (biggest of any other camera phone I've ever seen), HTML web browser, full touch screen...Pretty neat
I work in a Nursing home...we do everything by hand...no internet access there so I'm not familiar with ghostzilla...if I DID have access to computers at work, I'd be worshiping you right now..:hail:

Last edited:
I'd say you know you're addicted when you do not allow the new posts pages count to exceed 4 :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back