how do you sleep

or that you have a super paper, like the guy who got his newspaper a day early and saved peoples lives...except you recieve yesturdays....perhaps not the best super power of all time...

Definitley a foetus... it's so comfy.. in fact I got the nickname of foetus for sleeping like that in the middle of a mates party...

Soldier (8%): Lying on your back with both arms pinned to your sides. People who sleep in this position are generally quiet and reserved. They don't like a fuss, but set themselves and others high standards.

Freefall (7%): Lying on your front with your hands around the pillow, and your head turned to one side. Often gregarious and brash people, but can be nervy and thin-skinned underneath, and don't like criticism, or extreme situations.

Starfish (5%): Lying on your back with both arms up around the pillow. These sleepers make good friends because they are always ready to listen to others, and offer help when needed. They generally don't like to be the centre of attention.

A combination of the last 3 three, depending how much caffiene i've had. What about tosser turners :scratch: :lol:

All your dreams are made
When you're chained to (your) mirror with (your) razor blade
Today's the day that all the world will see
Another sunny afternoon
(I'm) walking to the sound of your favorite tune
Tomorrow never knows what it doesn't know too soon

Need a little time to wake up
Need a little time to wake up wake up
Need a little time to rest your mind
You know you should so I guess you might as well

What's the story morning glory
Well
(you) need a little time to wake up
Wake up well
Well
Wake up

(Cos) all your dreams are made
Now you're chained to the mirror with your razor blade
Today's the day that all the world will see
(It's) another sunny afternoon
Yeah I'm walking to the sound of my favorite tune
Tomorrow doesn't know what it doesn't know too soon

Need a little time to rest your mind
You know you should so I guess that you might as well

Well
Need a little time to wake up, wake up
Well
Well

Well
Well
Well
Well ?

oasis=terrible.

they have good tunes, but when noel started comparing himself and the rest of his band to the beetles...it made me want to punch him in the throat.

that is oasis right?

md

MDowdey said:
oasis=terrible.

they have good tunes, but when noel started comparing himself and the rest of his band to the beetles...it made me want to punch him in the throat.

md
It took you a while to feel violent towards him. Most people just have to look at him.

Still, I like them (their music) so :p.
There's a new album out this year.

ferny said:
MDowdey said:
oasis=terrible.

md
It took you a while to feel violent towards him. Most people just have to look at him.

lets hope it doesnt sound like the white album or abby road. :wink: :evil:

md

Getting back to the original question.
How do i know? I would be asleep

[ears burning]

ps. I can't stand that Gallagher bloke. I mean i wouldn't get tired of thumping him

MDowdey said:
ferny said:
MDowdey said:
oasis=terrible.

md

lets hope it doesnt sound like the white album or abby road. :wink: :evil:

md

That would not be possible. I don't think they could string 2 measures together that would sounds as good as anything from those records. :wink:

Most reactions

Back