How do you talk to girls?

Big Mike said:
My advice is just to be yourself (as has been said) and always be nice & respectful to all the girls you know.

For me, I became good friends with girls rather than just dating & breaking up. Not by design...it just worked out that way. After a while...most of the girls I knew were trying to set me up with friends & family of theirs.

LOl...that litrially completely what happend to me. Except they never find a girl for me.

I wanna thank everyone...and ive gotto get used to the whole "Speaking to girls I like" thing.
Lucky dog, thanks for your advice, and your right, everyone has been good and answerd really well.

Im gonna update you guys on my status every now and then, and maybe I may get lucky.
P.s. when does my Title change? By that I mean my rank? LOL

Don't worry about it...the more you think about it...the more the girls can tell you are desperately seeking...

You are still young. Just wait until you hit the bar scene...that's a whole new world to explore and get confused about.

As bad as it sounds (as advice)...I find that I'm 2000% more able to talk to girls once I've had a drink or twenty. It's doesn't hurt if she's had a few as well. ;)

Actually dont worry, ive never ever got drunk....lol Im the kid who hasnt really done anything to rebel against his parents or teachers...dont see the point, Life rocks when your happy, so why pretend to be sad?

Artemis said:
Actually dont worry, ive never ever got drunk....lol Im the kid who hasnt really done anything to rebel against his parents or teachers...dont see the point, Life rocks when your happy, so why pretend to be sad?

Now, see? You sounded very self-confident and certain of who you are and what makes you happy. Keep this attitude as much as you can when you're around someone who interests you. This is all you need, honey! It's very attractive. :wink: You'll be fine, I've no doubt.

Wish that were so...but I dont talk like that so much round most people because convos like that dont come up.
Im very definate about who I am...Its just...I sometimes feel other people think of me as a bit of a looser.
When I see people from my school that I know...For some reason I get really nervous and try to avoid looking at them so I dont have to talk to them.

This is all you need, honey! It's very attractive
:oops:

And here is one more tidbit...not sure if it has already been mentioned...

Don't overthink things! Just do what feels right and, like what was said a million times before, be yourself. Expect some rejection, but realize it happens to everyone and its nothing personally against you. Rejection is a learning experience just like everything else, get to the point where you don't care and everything else will fall in place! :)

Update:
This girl has said shes found me a girl who likes taking pictures and is sweet.
She also likes swimming.
Thats all I know...

Most reactions

Back