How do you turn your pictures into a screen saver?

Discussion in 'Beyond the Basics' started by GerryDavid, Nov 29, 2003.

1. GerryDavid

GerryDavid No longer a newbie, moving up!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I was just wondering what program you use to turn your pictures into a screen saver on the pc that works on any windows/mac os? I heard windows xp has a built in feature that lets you use pictures in your "my pictures" directory as a slide show, but I want to be able to make an executable or something that will install my pictures on someone's machine as a screen saver and they can choose it in the system settings area for the screen saver. Does anyone have any advice on software that does this? The reason for doing this is to create packages that I can sell/give to people with my pictures in them. Also I want it to be like a true screen saver so all they gotta do is install it and they can select it in the screen saver section from the list, and a single file will be put in thier windows directory, something.src or .svr or something like that I believe.

I went to www.download.com and did a search, and only one was really downloaded by many people but it seems to not be that stable, and another was sponsored but it was like $60, which is way above my price limit for now. :0) Plus it was reviewed by 4 people, but only one was showing and it was a negative review.

Thanks for your time, Gerry David.

2. Geronimo

Geronimo TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
  3. brandonvoges

brandonvoges TPF Noob!