TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jbatdesigns.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
g.jpg

the eyes almost look too blue...if that's possible

Well, I personally don't think they look "almost too blue" but downright TOO BLUE. And some of the blue seems to spill over into the white of her left eye (camera right).

It isn't my favorite...not a fan of the selective coloring. But besides that I dint like she is dead center in the photo and cut off top and bottom. It makes her face look square and ... sort of mannish because of that. I also hate hair in faces, but thats my mommyness coming out

It isn't my favorite...not a fan of the selective coloring. But besides that I dint like she is dead center in the photo and cut off top and bottom. It makes her face look square and ... sort of mannish because of that. I also hate hair in faces, but thats my mommyness coming out

yeah, I dont like the hair in the face either...or the crop.

Nice photo, but I think the crop makes her face look very squashed, and the hair in the face is slightly distracting, very nice tones in this photo! Also have a go at giving the eyes a slightly more natural look. Great contrast and tones though.:)

I actually like selective colouring (I don't care if it's cliche!), but the blue here is just too intense. I also agree that the crop is not flattering... otherwise, it's nice :)

As a women with long hair the first thing that came to mind is how much I hate hair in my mouth.

I agree that the eyes are to blue, however I like the crop. I think it is a strong composition, it does make the face less feminine but not in a bad way.

The photo made me think of an exasperated tomboyish woman who dressed up for the night, but was shot down and decided to walk home in the blistery wind. Oh my, my art teacher would love that critique!! LOL

Maybe it's time to go to bed...

Most reactions

Back