How does this look?

ohlins8990

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Original- Nikon P80: f/2.8, 1/60 sec

DSCN3797.jpg

I was really distracted by the background even though I tried to blur it out so I tried to change it to a kinda sepia look.

flowerpower.jpg

Feel free to critique and edit!!!

Not sure how anyone else like its, but the sepia look background really REALLY makes your eyes only focus on the rose/water droplets.

I personally like it :)

I like it as well - I'd be curious to see what it looks like as a selective colouration with a black & white background.

First one needs a slight contrast boost. But very nice shots

Agree with skiboarder72.

Good composition and great post-processing.

But a pity the flower is alittle over-exposed.

You may need to do some EV compensation when shooting which is what I will normally do when shooting flowers in bright daylight :)

Cheers

They are both over exposed IMO, the colors are over saturated, great subject though but with a lower exposure I think they could really make the droplets pop

That is one thing I've noticed with this camera, is that unless you bump down the exposure on the EV selector, it tends to do that. I didn't think it was TOO bad on this one, but that's why I'm having you guys take a look

Thanks for the advise.

The biggest problem in my opinion is that there's very little contrast. There's absolutely no real blacks in the original.

-------------

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back