How Far does it Zoom?

I would just say "200 millimeters" and watch them confused.

But again, this is just a problem with the non-trained persons perception of cameras and how they work. They equate zoom with distance, and simply want to know how FAR the zoom can... well, zoom.

I don't there is anything inherently wrong with correcting them and explaining a little.

Are you just trying to be an idiot now?

That's the second nonsense, non-helpful posting of yours I've come across recently.

I've posted far more than that if you search around a bit.

I'm sensing your problem is a little bit deeper than my enjoyment of humor, sarcasm, and relaxing on my favorite board. I also have an idea where your recent vehement disdain for me originated. No sense in playing guessing games though- so either confront your problem within yourself or let it fester until it ruins you. I don't much care. So if you choose you can take the following with you on this emotional little eruption you seem to be on the path to;

I have a good deal of respect for the progress you've reported to achieve in your career and the visual product you've posted since I've become aware of it here on TPF. As with any growth, development, or learning process, mistakes are bound to be made, some big, some small. The learning and growth part comes as a result of owning up to these errors and benefiting from having made them by acting accordingly and appropriately if and when the situation may again arise. Making these experiences into negatives and taking them out on others does not do you any good, and in fact I believe hampers professional development.

Now before you respond in an emotional flurry of typing a bunch of crap I really probably won't read or care about, be sure to read and understand everything I just wrote. I suggest you place me on your ignore list if you're not willing to let bygones be bygones, deal with your problems and be friends. I may not be the nicest guy and I'm certainly not the worst, but don't make the mistake of calling me names a third time. Understand?

Are you just trying to be an idiot now?

That's the second nonsense, non-helpful posting of yours I've come across recently.

Haha personally, I thought it was very funny, along with other witty, non-helpful comments here. These humorous relative comments make this forum fun.

What fun would the internet be without pointless posts? Besides, Abraxas does his fair share of posting pertinent information, so he has earned the right (probably around 6,000 posts ago) to goof off occasionally without punishment. Its the people who have posted about 200 posts in a month and are goofing off you should be upset at (like me :) ).

And Abraxas, your post sounded very Buddhist monk-like. Do you watch a lot of the show "Kung Fu" or something?

Most reactions

Back