How far would you go.....(Graphic Image)

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...you are trapped in a cold wet room, left for dead, and the only thing in reach is a sawblade. An open door awaits you at the other end of the room, and is your escape, but you are held back by these chains. Would you, or would you not use the saw to save your life or would you die.

378074157_BNPef-L.jpg

Inspired by SAW.
One shot, with the camera resting on the ground(on a towel) The blood is vampire blood, but was left to harden slightly to look like the hand had been cut off a bit earlier. The saw blade is a drywall blade with the handle removed. I was going to show the saw more, but wanted to give it a bit of....what is that thing....look. :greenpbl: The hand is a resin mold of a real hand, and airbrushed to look old, cut off, bruised, and mangled.

Last edited:
Hostel?...or Saw?
You are so right. My mistake. It was Saw 3, part 1. I watched Saw3, Hostel 2 and Strangeland, back to back to back.

Last edited:
:thumbsup:

and i did say, what the hell is that thing in front of the hand. a saw. of course! :roll:

You had me kinda wondering if it was Hostel or Saw :lol:.

One more fantastic creation......well done Chiller.

Hah, what would I do?? Being a contractor on the side, and knowledge of buildings: The age of the building, the pipes are most likely copper. I would sawed through the piping or the bolt on the wall brace. The hack saws that were given are not capable of sawing through steel or iron. Good on wood, sheetrock, copper, and bronze. Then I would of walked through the damn door and landed the pipe on the first head I came across. Then tell Jigsaw: "I won. Motherfuc*er".

To the pic: Sweet work, Chill. The hand really looks real, and the dark background is perfect.

Chiller, awesome job on the airbrushing. The fingers really do have the duskiness of dying flesh and pooling blood.

Again, your pictures and creativity leave me in awe.

I'd give my left hand to have some of the props you have, but if I did, I guess that would be one less prop I would need huh? :lol:

Thanks again y'al. Appreciate your comments.
Sorry Dade....watch too many movies...Chiller and I get confused on a good day. :lmao::lmao:
Bradster....I have pondered this for a few days, and still am not sure what I would do. :er:
John..Props are cool. I also have a guy at work who is an antique collector....if you saw some of the stuff he brings me. This weeks score was an old antique doll carriage, and an old chair.
3.gif

Another thing I thought of is (if it's present), connecting the two saws together and grabbing the revolver. Shooting the chain off, and shooting the *beep* who put me there.

There are many ways to get out of a trap. Trust me...I've been taught.

Yoiks, looks very realistic (*shiver*). You nailed the lighting, to give it a real creep-out factor.

Another thing I thought of is (if it's present), connecting the two saws together and grabbing the revolver. Shooting the chain off, and shooting the *beep* who put me there.

There are many ways to get out of a trap. Trust me...I've been taught.

Sometimes you scare me bro. :D

Yoiks, looks very realistic (*shiver*). You nailed the lighting, to give it a real creep-out factor.

Thanks Jeanney. :hugs:

:hail:Chiller!!!:hail:

Wow! This shot is amazing! I totally thought it was a real hand! Fantastic job! You my friend are amazing!:hail:

Thank you Miss Bully. :hug::

Most reactions

Back