How fast can you type?

I'm steady at 62 wpm with 0 errors... :er:

My little brother can do 70 without even trying.

I'm going to try this again when I wake up and I've had more practice! :mrgreen:

32/minute with 15 errors.....

Gee, I didn't know I was even that fast!!!!:lol:

And I took a typing class when I was a kid......go figure.

51...the thing that's killing me is that I use the space bar correctly. TWO SPACES AFTER A PERIOD. I missed it on nearly every sentence and had to backspace...

51...the thing that's killing me is that I use the space bar correctly. TWO SPACES AFTER A PERIOD. I missed it on nearly every sentence and had to backspace...

Joe, that's actually what led me to find this test....almost every test I found would count wrong for that.

On this test, you can do it either way...before the test, there is a box you tick that says something like 'double spaces after periods' or something.

Joe, that's actually what led me to find this test....almost every test I found would count wrong for that.

On this test, you can do it either way...before the test, there is a box you tick that says something like 'double spaces after periods' or something.

Thanks...I'm up to 60. Not bad for using only my pointers, middle fingers, and thumbs...

Really? It's standard MLA (Modern Language Association) formatting...

Ah, it's an American thing. Well, they obviously changed their mind too (link).
And there's no real reason for it, is there? (I glanced their website and it appears to me it has some technical history?)

pascal

Most reactions

New Topics

Back