How fast do you drive? Not this fast!

Karalee said:
When we first came over to montana we drove here in a 2000 Hyundai. We zoomed right passed a cop at 155ish, and he did nothing :shock:
Was it strapped to a missle!? Those things have a hard time going 80 let alone 155! Just givin you a hard time.

Also forgot I was posting this in a "world market" where many may not be suprised!

Also I though they re-instituted the speed limit in Montana because of the hords of Europeans coming to drive "America's Autobahn"?

Karalee said:
vonnagy said:
yeah, but in montana and in NT, australia there are no speed limits.

No theres a speed limit of 70 now :roll: there used to be no daytime speed limit, but they changed it cos people kept dying. I just dont think anyone pays attention to there being one.

Isn't the fine only like 5 dollars if you get caught going over 70 in Montana? Or did they change that to?

Speeding is really not my cup of tea. I really desire those super twisty mountain roads that force you to stay within 3 gears and a constant high level of concentration, and requires skills and the ability to take the right line. Too bad there isn't anything like that in Michigan. Baltimore had some of those roads though!

Next best thing is go-karting, but again, they are rare here.

Well a couple of months ago my bf was supposed to get an $85 speeding ticket, until we realised that the police force around here is majorly privatized, so we dont get pulled over now.

Here in Montana its one of those things. Technically theres a speed limit, and if you get caught, youll get a ticket. But a cop has to pull you over first ;) so no one really pays attention. 70 is still pretty fast to just drive on regular roads

Karalee said:
Well a couple of months ago my bf was supposed to get an $85 speeding ticket, until we realised that the police force around here is majorly privatized, so we dont get pulled over now.

What does that mean?

Most reactions

Back