How Good is your Color Acumen???

I'll give this a try. Though I know my score wont be too high as I have red/green color blindness.

ETA:

Based on your information, below is how your score compares to those of others with similar demographic information.
Your score: 51
Age range: 30-39
Best score for your gender and age range: 0
Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

{Though I think the score is based on the Color Acuity scale (shown below), rather than the gender and age range score by looking at the numbers}

0 ( Perfect Color Acuity ) ..... 99 ( Low Color Acuity )​

Last edited:
First time I ever score a 0 on any test. :) Age 20-29. You know something like 10% of all men are color blind. You can usually tell, cause they're the type of people that like to wear Hawaiin shirts.:lol:

Based on your information, below is how your score compares to those of others with similar demographic information.
Your score: 12

There were a couple tiles I could tell weren't quite right but I couldn't seem to fix them either...

Ahhh that made my head hurt haha. That sort of made me feel stupid lol

Your score: 22
Age range: 20-29

Your score: 12

There were a couple tiles I could tell weren't quite right but I couldn't seem to fix them either...

I had the same issue...I kept moving them around but could not find a happy home for a few.

I saw 'dots' for a while after looking at all those squares.:er:

If 99 is a relatively bad score than anything below say a 10 is pretty good actually. My current monitor is definitely off by a bit calibration-wise on the yellow and blue greens and on some rusty browns. I've noticed it a bit when looking at some wallpapers and while correcting some earthy colors in Photoshop that it's just not quite right sometimes so it didn't surprise me that I messed up a bit on the test there. On my monitor it's hard to tell which is which on certain shades of those colors. Still I got a 7 which is pretty good considering I'm not exactly perfectly calibrated to Adobe RGB and all. I guess I'm not color blind. ;)

scored 16 for 20-29 year old kinda rushed it....seems descent

Being color blind generally doesn't mess with me until I see (or don't see) those colors that all look the same.....

I think I'm happy with my score!! :)

• Your score: 4
  • Age range: 20-29
  • Best score for your gender and age range: 0
  • Highest score for your gender and age range: 43668

Being color blind generally doesn't mess with me until I see (or don't see) those colors that all look the same.....

Thats kinda what some of the aqua colors/hues were doing to me

• Your score: 0
  • Age range: 30-39
  • Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520
/thread

I'm interested, do color vision issues give you any problems with photography?

For me, I'm fine except for shooting anything that's red or has red in it, for some reason the color seems noisy in my pictures and most of the pictures I see on-line.

I'm interested, do color vision issues give you any problems with photography?

For me, I'm fine except for shooting anything that's red or has red in it, for some reason the color seems noisy in my pictures and most of the pictures I see on-line.

Don't know yet as I wont have a camera till October. For the most part though, im not bad with colors. It's just with the blues and greens, some hues of blue can look green, and certian hues of green can look blue and pale reds can look brownish. Usually its just with the very light shades such as aqua/teal/turquoise, etc.

Not so good, WHITE: You got a 0? WOW.

• Your score: 15
  • Age range: 30-39
  • Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

Most reactions

New Topics

Back