• Your score: 10
  • Age range: 20-29
  • Best score for your gender and age range: 0
  • Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

Your score: 51
Age range: 30-39
Best score for your gender and age range: 0
Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

I've done this test a few times (it gets posted on every photography forum every few months, lol)... I usually score pretty high. I think 4 was my best so far.

I think there was somehting wrong with the test.. because mine was perefect!!!! :lmao:

My eyes hurt! I got 51 :(.

I think you just damaged your retina. The next time you take the test again, it will get worse and worse :lmao:

I think there was somehting wrong with the test.. because mine was perefect!!!! :lmao:

My eyes hurt! I got 51 :(.

Haha yeah dude... in between every line I had to look away from the screen and blink a few times... my eyes were watering from staring so hard, hahaha :lol:

I used a blank piece of paper to cover up all parts of the screen I did not need to see as I did each row. It helped, although I did have to close my eyes a few times....maybe this site has been set up to make us all go blind.:mrgreen::mrgreen:

If you own a lasik surgery business.. that would be a good place to advertise for google click ad LOL

oh man my eyes. at the end i just didn't want to look at it.:shock:

• Your score: 10

Based on your information, below is how your score compares to those of others with similar demographic information.
  • Your score: 0

0 ( Perfect Color Acuity )
99 ( Low Color Acuity

Wth. 51???? I should have taken a snapshot. Not sure why so bad.

• Your score: 7
  • Age range: 50-59
I could have sworn I got them all right. :mrgreen: But by the end I was nearly cross-eyed. :confused:

Colorblind. This is enough to drive me ABSOLUTELY NUTS! Though, could be entertaining if I've had something to drink...

Most reactions

Back