How I do it

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My buddy just sent me this image where you can almost see me sitting in the tail of the aircraft during an airshow pass.

WDme20050710D52_16424.jpg

This is how I managed to capture these shot.

wdme5815.jpg

WDME3935.jpg

wdme4181.jpg

Another Parr image of me shortly after taking the tail of the B-25 off. At this point I was highly anticipating my first shoot out of the B-25. For the shoot I wear a body harness that is anchored to the roof of the aircraft to keep me from falling out when I lean to get better angles.

Wdme20050709D52_15021.jpg

A special thanks to Parr Yonemoto for providing me with these excellent memories.

Eric

Yes, Parr is an excellent photographer and I hope one of these days I can get him up for an air-to-air shoot. Seats are very limited.

Eric

Great shots, he did a wonderful job and it's nice to see your working environment.

Always nice to see one of our member's smiling mugs. :D Very good shots! :thumbup:

My husband did aerial photography for years. He got strapped into the belly of the plane, where the hole was cut out for him and the camera. Great for when you're pulling those G's and going wing to ground. :lol:

With an opening like that to get pictures through and a talented photographer such as yourself, the view must be someting; and that's proven in the photos you've submitted. You mentioned having a harness to hold you in but what about the camera... it's all about the camera. hehe

That looks like a lot of fun, great shots both by and of you.

Nice Airic! You are definitely braver than I...just glad you're harnessed in there :)

WOW, Airic. That is something else. Just amazing !!

Those are some nice shoots. Glad you showed them to us. What I wouldn't do to be in your shoes, not that I could match your caliber and knowledge, plus the pictures may end being a bit blurry :shaking: :mrgreen: :thumbsup:

Most reactions

Back