How I shoot: Fuji X100T

I went to look at one today but they were sold out and only had the X30
I think the X30 is an okay camera, but as Zack Arias says, it's like a Porsche Boxster. It's a fine car, well made, really good for what it is, but everybody knows you really wanted to by the 911.

I owned the X20 for a few months and ended up selling it and bought a used X100 but I ended up selling the X100 to put money toward my D610. But for a compact camera, I really might consider getting the RX100III over the X100 cameras again but it doesn't look as nice as the Fuji retro style cameras.
Ive got an A7 but would love the RX1 because I mostly shoot with a 35mm lens

I really loved the 23 f/2 lens on the X100, it was a more versatile than I thought it was going to be. So when I bought the D610, I picked up a 35 f/2 to compliment and I just LOVE shooting with that combo. I can shoot landscapes and still get super close and blow out the background when needed, just like the X100. No where near as compact however...haha.

I went to look at one today but they were sold out and only had the X30
I think the X30 is an okay camera, but as Zack Arias says, it's like a Porsche Boxster. It's a fine car, well made, really good for what it is, but everybody knows you really wanted to by the 911.

I owned the X20 for a few months and ended up selling it and bought a used X100 but I ended up selling the X100 to put money toward my D610. But for a compact camera, I really might consider getting the RX100III over the X100 cameras again but it doesn't look as nice as the Fuji retro style cameras.
Haha, I went the opposite way. I sold my d600 because I never used it.

Just shows how we are all different!! :D

Most reactions

Back