How is Adorama with Shipping?

hankejp

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just ordered a Stofen Diffuser through Amazon and see it'll be coming from Adorama. How good are they with their shipping? Do your items usually come on time?

Thanks

I've gotten all of my stuff quickly from them.

They are great, if you are a frequent shopper, they upgrade shipping.

Thanks guys,

I am one of those impatient waiters. Damn I'll love it when they get this teleporting thing down. :mrgreen:

Wow, I almost made a order mistake. I looked back on Amazon at my order and then looked at what they recommend that you buy with it and they were showing the Canon flashes. Then I got to thinking. Sure enough. I did a littl emore looking and then found the one for the Nikon. I had to cancel my order and then re-order. Make me mad though, it cost me about $6.00 more for the Nikon one and they look identical.

They lost my business when it took 19 days for something I paid extra for 2 day shipping on to arrive. I called their customer service, and asked they credit me the extra I paid for the 2 day shipping, and they were complete @ssh0les about it.

I had a good experience with them when I ordered a lens. I wanted the lens for a baseball game coming up on the weekend and I asked if I would need expedited shipping and the customer service lady told me that wouldn't be necessary. The lens showed up two days later in plenty of time for the game. Saved me some cash.

I ordered a stofen + speedlite last Dec. They came in pretty quick. I was pleased and will order from Adorama again.

I just ordered an 8gig cf card from them earlier today. Nothing like getting a $110 card with a $60 mail in rebate. I would have ordered it from B&H, but adorama offered free shipping.

I'll let you know in a week or so how their shipping is.

I just ordered an 8gig cf card from them earlier today. Nothing like getting a $110 card with a $60 mail in rebate. I would have ordered it from B&H, but adorama offered free shipping.

I'll let you know in a week or so how their shipping is.

did you make sure that your camera can handle a high capacity card before you did that.. not all of them can

When I ordered my camera B&H was offering free shipping on my model. Adorama matched it even tho B&H was out of stock, I was surprised when I asked and he said yes. It came quickly also.

I've only bought one thing and ordered prints once from Adorama. What I ordered arrived 2 days before the expected arrival date through the USPS at that.

The prints arrived in 2 days and I couldn't have been happier with them.

I ordered a 50mm f/1.4 from them last Sunday and it's not coming until Tuesday. Lousiest shipping since Amazon, at least across country to the West Coast, and no way in hell am I paying for a shipping upgrade.

Then again, B&H is also in NY and they also take forever to ship out here. Newegg is best IME but they barely carry any camera stuff.

But, at least Adorama actually keeps their used section stocked - there's virtually nothing most of the time in B&H's used store.

Thank you so much to all those of you who posted great recommendations for Adorama - but if you ever have a query or concern regarding an order from Adorama Camera - or AdoramaPix - please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Sincerely

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

[email protected]
www.adoramacamera.com

Most reactions

New Topics

Back