How long til I'm cooked through?

Can I get that Margarita virgin? I'll be there in .... oh heck, by the time the plane gets there it will be over :(

mygrain said:
I miss winter.

Me too man, me too! I love fall and I can't wait for it to get here this year. I think I'm going to cave this weekend and get a window a/c.

what!!!! u have no AC?...that is suicide in the south...suicide.

Ok...since I'm the one that started this thread, maybe I shouldn't say this..but...I wish it would STAY SUMMER!!!!!! Just give me some AC in my car, and I'll be a happy camper! :)

core_17 said:
Ok...since I'm the one that started this thread, maybe I shouldn't say this..but...I wish it would STAY SUMMER!!!!!! Just give me some AC in my car, and I'll be a happy camper! :)

you have been cast out...get your things packed, there is a bus waiting. :p

core_17 said:

I like summer sometimes too- bugs, cutting grass, allergies, bigger meaner bugs- but i just hate going outside and my tennis shoes sticking to the pavement.

MDowdey said:
you have been cast out...get your things packed, there is a bus waiting. :p

Does that mean I don't have to go to work? (I have to leave in about 2 minutes, wearing long pant and a long sleeve shirt...wonder if I'll still be alive when I get there?)

mygrain said:
what!!!! u have no AC?...that is suicide in the south...suicide.

It's usually not that hot here in the summer, but the weather patterns this year just haven't given us a break. Typically in New England it will be warm during the day but cool off nicely at night, perfect sleeping weather. Not this summer though, it stays hot and humid all the time. I get out of my shower in the morning and I'm sweating already. Maybe it's bothering me more because I'm pregnant but it's pretty miserable. We do have a/c in our van, but next week I start working from home and I'm going to need soemthing stronger than our little fans to keep cool!

AlisonPower said:
Can I get that Margarita virgin? I'll be there in .... oh heck, by the time the plane gets there it will be over :(

We'll extend it just for you! :mrgreen: Since you'll be drinking virgin, can we at least get Hobbes tipsy enough to make fun of him? :lol:

yeah dude. it's one hot azz day. stay cool and liquified.

I'll swap with any one of you, if you bunch of sissy's can't handle the heat!! :lmao:

Most reactions

Back