How long until they take over the world?

UUilliam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
No I am not talking about google.

Was watching James MAys big idea on Dave

and he was at honda, they showed him a robot that was using AI
His name was Asimo.
It was truly amazing, they showed on tv him learning to call a small robot granda and a toy car a mini cooper and he could distinguish a chair (which it had never seen before) from a table

small, but if they released him to the public, under supervision for about 1 - 2 months, I am sure it would learn about cars, how to avoid them to cross the road and trains etc... would be great tools for police

use them as a "robocop" that can target the baddie + they are robots, they can wear better, heavier armour thus allowing them to walk through gun shots to get to the target.
they could also scan Registration plates and stuff like that.

the possibilities are endless, it could take your job too!
well.
unless your a photographer, that job is untouchable since it is based on the creators strain of thought and creativity which cannot really be replaced / copied by someone nor a robot.
Honda Worldwide | ASIMO

Last edited:
I think I am in love with honda now!

they even have a walking assist thing for people with "weakened muscles" which I guess means, they must be able to walk a little bit and control leg movement.
which means paralysed people still cannot use it yet :(

the possibilities are endless, it could take your job too!
well.
unless your a photographer, that job is untouchable since it is based on the creators strain of thought and creativity which cannot really be replaced / copied by someone nor a robot.
Honda Worldwide | ASIMO

Well, the Japanese are big on robots and robotics...they even have a robot that can do photography...and more. Check it out...

Robot Journalist Takes Pictures, Asks Questions, Publishes Online | Singularity Hub

Most reactions

Back