How many bags do you have?

manaheim

Jedi Bunnywabbit
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm starting to feel like I have a bag problem, but I actually use all my bags for different situations... so I'm wondering if it's really normal to have this many or if I'm just crazy.

I have ...

• 1 gigantic Tenba backpack (this one I NEVER use... it was a bad purchase)
  • 1 very small backpack that holds camera, 1 lens, 1 flash and maybe one stubby lens. I can also ram a few little extras like a charger and some filters in there.
  • 1 shoulder messenger bag thing what holds 1 body and 2-3 sizable lenses
  • 1 ginormous holds-it-all messenger style bag that hold both of my bodies, all my lenses, flashes, etc. It's big but surprisingly workable on site.
And I STILL want a slightly larger packpack that holds more "other stuff" (like airplane carryon stuff) and just a hair more equipment than my existing small backpack goes. Like a midsize.

3, and looking for another.

Small: Lowepro Cirrus 25 (or something like that)
Holds camera with lens and cards.

Medium: Lowepro Rezo 170AW
Holds camera with lens, second lens, batteries, cards, cables, small flash, cleaning kit, card reader.

Large: Lowepro Flipside 300
Holds camera with lens, 2 additional lenses, batteries, cards, cables, 2 SB600's, filters, cleaning kit, card reader, charger, tripod.

Last edited:
I have a CamelBak H.A.W.G I made dividers for. This is currently my daily carry bag. I don't normally carry the laptop with me, so at the moment, it's not an issue.

I also have a Piper Gear "Bugout Bag" that I could use for a larger camera bag.

Just making do with what I have until I find the one that really fits my needs.

I am really interested in the Tamrac "Dual Access" bags. Would be a nice set up I think should I have a time I need to carry the laptop with me.

I just have 2 Canon bags. Backpack and shoulder bag.

4 bags here...lowepro commercial AW, lowepro dryzone 200 --> which i love for hikes...very comfortable and a nice tripod mount on the back. Only downside to carrying the tripod on this bag is it makes it much heavier and the bag sticks out from your back a good 12" and with the tripod its more like 14". But I still love that bag....manfrotto tripod bag...and a small, if you may...fanny pack with minimal padding and waterproof for when im fishing (wading)...

2 bags for now.

- Lowerpro Slingshot 200 AW ... I use this 90% of the time. Holds XSI gripped, 10-22, 28-75, 50-200, flash, cards, extra batteries. And a s little tiny top section for items like my wallet and what not. Great bag, but can get heavy

- Canon sidepack, don't know the name. I use it when doing events, holds 2 lenses, flash and other accessories. Quick access, easy to use.

As my other posts states, I'm in the market for a backpack that can hold as much as my slingshot, with more room for personal stuff, and possibly a tripod.

3, but in the market for 1 more. :D

small: just a lowepro, single lens SLR bag
medium: lowepro micro trekker 100 (very uncomfortable so it never comes out)
large: canon 200eg (i like this bag and it;s my main cam bag)(yes i shoot nikon...lol)

in the market for a nice side access bag like the slingshot....havent decided for sure yet.

I have three bags. I have a lowepro single camera bag that only holds my camera and current lens. It has a pocket for other things. I keep an extra battery and memory card in it. I have a small backpack (can't remember the brand) that holds my camera, a few lenses, and other small accessories. I also have my big over the shoulder bag that holds everything. I mainly use that for storage.

I'd like to eventually get a bigger bag that holds more gear, my laptop and external hard drive for when I travel.

2 bags medium /large, 1 small single camera bag, 2 medium backpacks, 1 medium / large pelican. For 2 people and way too many cameras.

And just this morning ordered a Tamrac pro 13. Actually was going to order 2. But decided to make sure what I think will fit does.

I have 2 rather small bags.

One I use for just the camera and a small lens, and toss in some batteries. And the latch is broken.

The other use to be good, but now I got to much in it, plus the zipper is broken. It works ok with my Canon xt with grip, but doesnt work to well with my 20d without grip.

And I use my regular school backback to hold a camera and lenses time to time. Its not a camera backpack. Im not sure about getting one of those, it would be nice to have, but it also announces to the people that know, that your probably carrying expensive equipment. I switched my camera strap for an older one so it doesnt say digital on it. :)

I have a smaller suitcase that Ive been thinking about turning into a camera bag by putting in foam cut in a way to hold all my lenses, camera's, flashes, and accessories. Then just lug that around while on the job.

One under each eye. And a teenager for each one. :lmao:
LOL, that's funny :lmao:

I have one, but technically two. I have a Lowepro backpack that will hold most of my lenses and flashes. I rarely want to take ALL of my stuff to any particular shoot, although it is close on some.

I also have a purse that is a messenger bag, so if I am going light, such as to a party (camera with 18-200 on camera, nifty fifty as an extra for low light and my flash) then I just shove it in my purse and have a back ache all night.

I have a Canon backpack that can carry one body, 3-4 lenses, cleaning kit, flash, memory, manuals and other assorted small things. I have it with me now (on vacation). I carry it on board aircraft with me.

For everything else I lug this beast around. It carries everything I own that I would want to take on location with me.

534701742_S6CVs-M.jpg

I totally love that bag.

At the moment, I've got a couple of Lowepro Trekker backpacks in two different sizes, a Lowepro Stealth Reporter AW400, some no-brand shoulder bag and a small Crumpler (no clue as to which one though.

I have two bags, but I should really think about getting a great bag like the one Tharmsen has above.

One is a shoulder bag that can hold one body with a 50mm attached. It also will hold 1 additional small-ish lens and a side pocket for the Speedlite.

My second is a Canon backback that holds everything else.

Most reactions

Back