How many bags do you have?

I have a slight bag problem developing as well, but so far

Tamrac Adventure 7 - for hikes and such

Lowepro Flipside 200 - for the city, or biking

Lowepro Nova 4 AW - for when I need everything on my shoulder

Tamrac Express 7 - Daytrips

And yet im still looking for another bag :D

currently just rock a $7million home with the following in it for carry around.
I can move things in and out of it as I need them.

3760872752_5e8de2b3a1_b.jpg

This setup is for some car shots I was doing last night

I use a Think Tank Airport International as a main carry bag, and use a Domke J-1 as a working bag. However, I recently got a Think Tank modular belt system that is really stellar for any kind of event or news coverage. I can pack everything I need on my belt when I go out on a shoot.

I have two, but thats only because I recently acquired one.

I have a gigantic lowepro bag that I no longer use, and a Tamrac Adventure 6 (I think it's the 6, maybe the 7) that I actually managed to squeeze my Sony A700, 50mm macro, 50mm prime, 18-200mm zoom, 70-300mm zoom, and a flash into! The website says it can hold a body, a big lens, a small lens, and maybe a flash. I WIN! lol

I might use the lowepro as storage for my film stuff so I don't have it sitting, unprotected, on the shelf.

I have a Lowe pro AW 300 (was supposed to be a AW 200, Paid £40 for it but the guy was cleaning it out before sending, and he noticed it was an AW 300 but he let the price sit at £40, came in great condition ;).)

4 and looking for another one, probably the Lowepro 190AW shoulder bag.

3 of the current 4 are for sale though.

* Lowepro Flipside 300 (for sale)
* Lowepro Rezo 170AW
* Lowepro Toploader 75 (for sale)
* Lowepro Cirrus 25 for sale)

I have 2 bags, but I only use one, the first is a super old duffel bag style camera bag. The second is a lowpro aw5, which I love. It's big, and when they say All Weather, they mean ALL WEATHER, I had it in a freakin downpour, soaked, Literally soaked on the oustide, bone dry on the inside.

Anyone used the Dakine photo bags? Looking at possibly getting one

yikes, those all look as big as tamrac expedition 6x or 7x even. look like nice bags though.

i just ordered another.... tamrac express 7 :) should be here today

I just have the one at the moment - a Lowepro Stealth ReporterD400 AW - fantastic when the weather is bad - which is invariably is in England, but I am looking for a bigger one soon as I am now struggling to fit everything in it! xxx

I have two bags.

#1 - Tamrac CyberPack 8 - This carries pretty much everything and it weighs in at 32 pounds. It is my daily carry (I need the computer for work and I like to have camera gear with me). In it, I have:
- D300
- All five lenses
- Cleaning supplies for lenses and sensor
- Dell Latitude Inspiron 1720 laptop (17" monitor... BIG laptop)
- Power supply for laptop
- Oodles of cords/cables/batteries/business cards/photographer's rights pamphlets/etc...
- SB-900

#2 - Tiny little Kalt that's as old as I am - this is just large enough for the body and an extra lens or two, depending on the lenses. I can throw extra camera batteries in it and other essentials. I use this for when I'm gonna be more mobile, like hiking a park or whatever. I'll load up the Kalt with the lenses I think I'll need, and then lock the CyberPack in the boot.

I am looking at the possibility of a SlingShot or something similar to replace the Kalt.

Currently I have 2 bags, Looking for a third.

Lowerpro Slingshot 200 AW, great bag I use this often.

Lowepro Super Trekker AW II, Great bag as well freaking HUGE! I picked this back up off eBay for a steal for just over 200 bucks! It was used and couldn't even find a spec of dirt on it.

Zach

I currently have two- a tan Tamrac Express 7 camera bag, and a digital camo Tamrac Adventure 6. Both fit my needs perfectly. I really like Tamrac. They make excellent camera bags.

I just ordered my third bag, think tank digital holster 20. Going to be used for just throwing in a backpack for long hikes. Or in the tank bag of my motorcycle.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back