Votes: 7 15.6%
  • I have several

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • I do not have any and do not want any

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • I do not have any and contemplate getting one

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
I don't have any tattoos, I haven't had the urge at all in 53 years.
I haven't completely written off the idea of getting one in my life. Maybe I'll think it's a cool thing to do to my papery old skin when I'm eighty.
I don't mind a good tattoo but they just seem so extremely rare.
What's unbelievably common is a plethora of dumb ugly people with bad skin and ugly and fast deteriorating bodies with extraordinarily ugly tattoos which scream " I'm fat and dumb and ugly, and I have tattoos which ram home the message".

That's all.

My dad got his first tattoo at the age of 54, it's not to late yet ;)

But yes, tattoos is not for all.

I have two half sleeves, which one is still a work in progress. I just hadn't been in the mood to go for the last session.

I have 5. Two I'm getting covered with new ones, two I had done a week band a half ago, and one is in memory of my brother done in 97.

The owl is because I'm a wildlife photographer and have a special affinity for owls. The words, deeply personal and one I have wanted for about 5 years. Funny story, my boyfriend of 3 years recently cheated on me and I left him. People who don't know me well, seem to think the "never again" is because of him. Very few people (3 maybe) know what the tattoo really means.

Genesis 9:11?

No. It has to do with mental health and suicide.

Most reactions

Back