How many of you use Wedding Wire to advertise your business and what was your experience like?

NedM

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I recently decided to heavily market my wedding photography and I came across Wedding Wire. I really like what they offer but I'm hesitant to pay so much money if I don't see any results in the long run.

Do you use Wedding Wire for your business and if so, what was/is your experience like?

One booking more than pays for it, right? That was our rationale when my band was playing weddings and events. For us, it was something like $250 a year. We started at $2500 for a Wedding, and at $1000 for private event.

If it doesn't work out after a year, then you know not to use your marketing budget on it.

One booking more than pays for it, right? That was our rationale when my band was playing weddings and events. For us, it was something like $250 a year. We started at $2500 for a Wedding, and at $1000 for private event.

If it doesn't work out after a year, then you know not to use your marketing budget on it.

How many bookings did you get through Wedding Wire when you were paying for their advertising? I know that if I can book one or two weddings through WW, like you said, it will pay for itself but I'm just super worried that I won't yield any inquiries and it would be a waste of money.

Most reactions

Back