• None

Votes: 20 80.0%
  • 1 to 10

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • 11 to 100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It would be easier to count people who are NOT on my ignore list...

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I see more and more people talking about the ignore button. I am curious to see how many people made your list (however, I do NOT want to know who made it and why). This is just for fun!:wink:

I didn't vote. However, the number varies. Depends on how much bull**** I feel capable of putting up with.

I voted None...but I have 5 on my To Be Banned list, as soon as Im made Mod. :lol::lol::lol: Will be 5 years here soon.....heard my Modship is coming on my anniversary. Whaahahaha...my little peons...that red button is not big enough. :greenpbl::greenpbl:

No one on mine, though I've lost track of the bannings (I'd be curious to see how many spammers I've zapped actually)

hmmm none on my list - I never use it.

None yet, but there's one arrogant jerk (the King of the Backhanded Compliment) with a foot in the door of my ignore chamber.

None no real reason to I'm really good at ignoring people while still being able to read their posts.

As mod, I should not have anyone on my ignore list and don't have anyone there. Must know what's going on. And other than that (from my "mere-member's" point-of-view), I follow monkeykoder's path. Also I am quite good at reading AND ignoring if I feel that's the best approach.

None yet, but there's one arrogant jerk (the King of the Backhanded Compliment) with a foot in the door of my ignore chamber.

Try it out! It's not like you're clipping a notch in anyone's ear.

As I mentioned, it doesn't have to be a permanent thing. I actually use it as an indicator that I may be reading something stupid if I choose to click the "view this post" option.

If and when an individual starts to make sense, I just take them off the list. It doesn't hurt anyone and it makes some threads much easier reading.

I voted None...but I have 5 on my To Be Banned list, as soon as Im made Mod. :lol::lol::lol: Will be 5 years here soon.....heard my Modship is coming on my anniversary. Whaahahaha...my little peons...that red button is not big enough. :greenpbl::greenpbl:

hope im not on your list! :D

i've voted none as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back