How many pictures on your camera?

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm just bored and figured I would try to start a new "game"...

Just post how many pictures are on your memory card or camera right now as you're posting :)

I'll start with my 157 :)

None -- I d/l it and clear the card whenever I come back from shooting.

that's 3 of us ... nothing stays on my cards ...

1 I took last night of the moon while trying to play astrologer and find Mars.

Verdict: I'm better of in IT.

yeah I only had 157 on mine because I kept forgetting to take them off lol... I figured there would be a lot of 0's...

0. Soon as I get home I always import and erase when done.

271 at this time...

This may be a good time ask a stupid question! First off... 0 on mine as well. Typically I don't care how many shots I've taken, just how many are left on the card I have in. Every now and then someone asks, "how many have you shot?". Maybe I'm missing something, but on my 5D it only shows how many are left. Any 5D users have insight to this?

Thanks in advance!

This may be a good time ask a stupid question! First off... 0 on mine as well. Typically I don't care how many shots I've taken, just how many are left on the card I have in. Every now and then someone asks, "how many have you shot?". Maybe I'm missing something, but on my 5D it only shows how many are left. Any 5D users have insight to this?

Thanks in advance!

Don't know the 5D, but on my 30D and 7D, the number shot is in the corner of the viewing LCD as a fraction (e.g. 5/65 -- image 5 of 65 taken)

435 I'm on Holiday and so I'm not uploading them to my hard drive so not clearing my card till I get home!

0 here, too, as I put them on the computer and delete all there is on the card.
If I were to say how often the camera has released so far, I'd say I am in my fifth round from 0 - 9999, but this is just guessing on my part.

Most reactions

Back