The_Traveler

Completely Counter-dependent
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.lewlortonphoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've often wondered how many different photo-sharing/critique websites people visit and actually participate on?

I spend about two-thirds of my time here, and then a good amount on a forum dedicated to a specific camera brand, and one to Rangefinder cameras in general. There are some affinity groups over at Google that I interact with as well, but that's about it.

I spend most of my time here (photography talk time that is), but also frequent another board "on the site of a major photo printing company".

I also spend online time on a cycling forum, a forum devoted to vegetarian living and two forums devoted to personal financial management.

Photo forum wise, this is really the only place I frequent. And the only other place I post my pictures is on Flickr. I do frequent many forums, but they're not photo related.

For "community" purposes, TPF is my main forum. I'm a member of several others, but mainly I look around and don't say much. I like the community here.

As for posting work, I don't, much, for a few reasons. The main one lately is that I haven't done much photography to post.

Most reactions

Back