How much do I charge for a photo shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't really make sense, if you can't answer questions about pricing then you definitely should be in another business that you can. If I had a customer call me and I told him sorry I can't answer your questions about pricing they would probably get mad and hang up...
I agree completely; if you can't answer client/customer enquiries on pricing you are in a world of hurt, but if someone in your line of business (for the sake of argument, we'll assume you run a widgit polishing service) called you from an undisclosed location and asked you simply, "How much should I charge for polishing widgets, I would submit that it would be virtually impossible for you to answer. You could tell him/her how much you charge, but as to how much he should charge?

Well the simple answer is charge enough to cover your overhead and give you a wage you are happy with. I don't think it would be impossible to answer, would I want to answer it on their time probably not, but on a forum you get to choose to answer. If they got no replies I think they would get the picture. I definitely reply with sarcasm that may be considered rude but I try my best not to. There's always going to be problems in a forum, it's just part of the forum nature. What's sad is I didn't even read the first couple pages of this thread when I saw a question about what to charge I came in assuming this discussion would have already began. It's a great thing to check out while I'm on the phone with customers so I don't get too antsy to shut them up and get some work done.

Wonder what the OP has to say a out all this? Perhaps a Troll is peeing his/her britches somewhere?

And you all are blessed with a few moments of my silence. I have to shoot this afternoon, but I will return. I do have something more to say-including a bit of an apology (don't expect much... LOL) (that was snarky humor, by the way...), but I also have to work.

Until then... You have time to come up with your next argument!
And remember... The glass IS half fulll. I said so. ;)

And you all are blessed with a few moments of my silence. I have to shoot this afternoon, but I will return. I do have something more to say-including a bit of an apology (don't expect much... LOL) (that was snarky humor, by the way...), but I also have to work.

Until then... You have time to come up with your next argument!
And remember... The glass IS half fulll. I said so. ;)

You should probably include a nap in there somewhere. Geez.

Thread-Offtopic-Derailed.jpg

Seeing how this has gone so far off-topic it ain't funny any more, I suggest it be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back