how much do yall work?

thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
like a week? i worked like 48 hours this week and the past week, and it felt like alot...i cant get paid for anything over 50 hours though, so i try not to get quite that far :mrgreen:

45-55 hours a week. salary as well..get paid for 40 hours.

Last month I was working 12 hours/day for 7 days for nearly 5 weeks to complete an order for 21 windows. The building company had left it until the end of April to order them even though they knew they needed them at the end of Feb!

And to show thier gratitude I'm still waiting to get paid for them! :soapbox:

My brother is currently working two full-time jobs...both welding jobs, and he works a minumum of 76 hours a week. Tell me that wouldn't suck!

50-60 hours a week, all year, every year......at work now. So its not to bad, i can peek at TPF while I'm work.

40-50 hours a week for my regular job + school for 8 hours a week + weekend weddings & portraits. It all adds up to too much :mrgreen:

Well seeing all these high figures, i'm ashamed to say job wise, i've never worked over 35 hours ever :lol:

Studying was a completely different story however...

I worked 91 hours one week.

And I've worked 18days in a row before.

Now I don't work at all.

But I am in class from 7a-6p 5 days a week. Come home and study for 2 more hours, and about 5 hours each Sat & Sun.

my full time job is about 35 hours a week and if i have a full load of massages, you can add another 10 hours or so. probably closer to 11 at the spa, since i take some extra time to talk tot he clients before & after.

I work too much if you ask me. ;) About an hour extra everyday but then again, it's my company so I'm technically working when my phone rings in the middle of the night too. I don't mind working hard as long as I have the time and money to play hard too. :mrgreen:

The people that work for me also work some extra every week. I try to make sure that they know how much it's appreciated and get some extra perks for it.

Most reactions

Back