How Much Do You Really Know

I know what I need to know, i'm a self taught photoshoper, I had courses where I was actually giving the courses instead of the teacher (college level). The best trick I can give you is to experiment. Take a shitty photo underexposed and one overexposed and try the best to level it to a decent level, spend hours in front of your program and it will come. I would also suggest you to adhere to the CC photoshop it's something like 9$ a month. Photoshop element is element... not the whole photoshop... it comes with lightroom too.

Personnaly, not using lightroom unless for the library (better than bridge)

six year old thread. btw.

My apologies, I forgot to check that. I'm new, and I won't make this mistake again.

Like a herd of cattle, one slips out the gate and everyone follows!!! :05.18-flustered:

My apologies, I forgot to check that. I'm new, and I won't make this mistake again.
It's OK, so long as you don't mind the pointing and giggling.;)

I only use a fairly small lot of the capabilities of Photoshop. Most of the rest of it is a mystery to me but I use the help function to look up what I don't know when I need to use something new.

How much do I really Know? Enough to check the date of the thread. :allteeth:

Being accused of raising a necro thread vs being accused of not using the search function - you can't win.

Being accused of raising a necro thread vs being accused of not using the search function - you can't win.

And thus I bid you welcome to the real world, in which fairness and logic simply do not exist.

There are however some really nice souvenir t-shirts available in the lobby.

The way to win is simply Ignore your haters. It makes them madder.

Most reactions

Back