How much for gas in your area?

i'm so glad some one else from australia did the maths....I'm going on 36hours with no sleep....I don't think I'll sleep again realising the price of fuel...I'm road tripping this friday.

I drive between 40 and 60km a day.....but I get about 7.4L per 100km and I've got a 45L tank..

Pre-Loved. said:
i'm so glad some one else from australia did the maths....I'm going on 36hours with no sleep....I don't think I'll sleep again realising the price of fuel...I'm road tripping this friday.

I drive between 40 and 60km a day.....but I get about 7.4L per 100km and I've got a 45L tank..

have fun in road tripping on friday..;)

oh yeah...people in england for example...drive 400km and cross half of their country...i pass about 3 towns with a population of about 7000 people max

€1,34 per litre (a gallon is about four times as much and you pay U$1,24 for one Euro today)

core_17 said:
Another Illinoisan!!! Where are ya in Illinois? I haven't seen it above $3 YET in my area, but very very very close!

Just saw your question CORE...I'm in Rolling Meadows, and the gas prices are hovering right now between 2.95 and 2.98.

carddesigner said:
Just saw your question CORE...I'm in Rolling Meadows, and the gas prices are hovering right now between 2.95 and 2.98.

Ah...a suburbanite, eh? I'm about 2 hours from ya, inbetween LaSalle-Peru and Bloomington. :)

Gas in SoCal........Ugh :( Just filled the bike up this morning with 89 octane @ $3.49 a gallon. The station right down the street here from work has about the most expensive gas around, syarting at $3.79 per gal for the cheap stuff.

Michael...........who cheats death everyday for 40+mpg

It went up 4 cents over night again:grumpy:

$3.19 for the cheap stuff.

A friend of mine who lives in Chile is here for a visit. Says it's $5.50 for the cheap stuff there. I don't feel so bad now.

Unless it's changed since a day or so here, it's still just under $3. I guess I should be thanking my lucky stars.

I got gas two days ago and it was $3.27 for the low grade. It was at one of the "big four" stations, but its on a corner that competes for the lowest prices, so that means they are cheeper then other stations in the area.
I drive about 12 miles (I think, haven't really paid attention), in stupid traffic everyday. Love California...hate the traffic!

Big Mike said:
$108.5 per liter...I think that's about $4.10 per US Gallon.

The worst part is that they get a good portion of the Oil & Gas out of the ground...right here in Alberta.

Big Mike, where did you pay that price for gas, the last time I filled up(yesterday) it was $0.981 per liter in Edmonton.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back