How much for gas in your area?

core_17 said:
Ah...a suburbanite, eh? I'm about 2 hours from ya, inbetween LaSalle-Peru and Bloomington. :)

Ive been to bloomington. Went to meet up with a friend in a small villiage just outside of there, the villiage was composed of one building, took us a while to realize that was the villiage, hehe.

Gas here is roughly $3.60us/gallon if my conversion is right. So I seen it for $3.27 and got 10 gallons worth, then on the way home I seen it for $3.07. Go figure, hehe. Had I not bought the gas, the $3.07 place woulda been $3.80 probably.

GerryDavid said:
Ive been to bloomington. Went to meet up with a friend in a small villiage just outside of there, the villiage was composed of one building, took us a while to realize that was the villiage, hehe.

Gas here is roughly $3.60us/gallon if my conversion is right. So I seen it for $3.27 and got 10 gallons worth, then on the way home I seen it for $3.07. Go figure, hehe. Had I not bought the gas, the $3.07 place woulda been $3.80 probably.

Oh yeah? What was the name of the village?

core_17 said:
Oh yeah? What was the name of the village?

I cant find it on google maps and im to lazy to go out to the car to get the road atlas, hehe. It was a small dot south of bloomington, a slight bit east from the center of the city, if that makes any sense.

I dont think it was to far from an interstate, but its been 5 years so my memory could be rusty.

GerryDavid said:
I cant find it on google maps and im to lazy to go out to the car to get the road atlas, hehe. It was a small dot south of bloomington, a slight bit east from the center of the city, if that makes any sense.

I dont think it was to far from an interstate, but its been 5 years so my memory could be rusty.

Hehe...could be a lot of towns. I'm north of Bloomington, and far enough away (though still pretty darn close) that I don't know EVERY teeny town around it, cuz there are a lot of them.

We just droped to 2.73. Horrible, but not so bad I guess. I guess we get it cheep cause everybody drives pickups, me include. Which really sucks right now.

core_17 said:
Hehe...could be a lot of towns. I'm north of Bloomington, and far enough away (though still pretty darn close) that I don't know EVERY teeny town around it, cuz there are a lot of them.

I drove down 3 hours to get to bloomington, started off not to far off *an hour* from chicago. That 3 hours sure was dull. corn, more corn, and more corn. Great if you like corn I guess, hehe.

GerryDavid said:
I drove down 3 hours to get to bloomington, started off not to far off *an hour* from chicago. That 3 hours sure was dull. corn, more corn, and more corn. Great if you like corn I guess, hehe.

Hey! Don't you make fun of my home, dammit! :biglaugh:

core_17 said:
Hey! Don't you make fun of my home, dammit! :biglaugh:

So I take it you like corn? *smirks*

Just filled the rental car. $3.499 gallon in nowhere CA.

Between $3.06 and $3.18 for regular unleaded.

Ok, so I actually PAID ATTENTION at the pumps today...I filled up this morning for $2.79/gal. I'm gonna take that as a gift from above, considering the prices some of you have posted.

Most reactions

Back