How much should I ask for...

GreenSlime89

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photo.ecopetition.org
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
How much should I ask for my old camera? I've got a Fujifilm Finepix S7000 zoom, which cost £300 about 18 months ago. I've gathered a few accessories for it too: a 1GB xD card, an adapter ring that cost £30 and is like "Hens teeth" so kinda hard to get hold of since its been discontinued. I've also gathered a jessops close up +4 lens, a Hoya NDX8 filter, a jessops UV-1A filter, a jessops red filter and a jessops circular polariser. All of these fit the camera. I have the original papers for it, I've got a camera bag to sell with it and 8 batteries (rechargable)

I want to gather some money for my next lens, but I don't wanna sell it too cheaply, the filters and adapter ring set me back over £100 and the xD card cost about £70 and I don't think they've gone down in price too much.

Overall, the camera is in great shape and has everything it should, and it isn't a bad camera but I've got my SLR now and no longer use it so I thought it best to sell it.

Can anyone give me a ballpark figure for the asking price of it?

If you wanna buy it, it would have to be in person so only those in Scotland could buy it if they wanted, I find it hard to believe that many people who browse these forums would be interested in an slr-style camera though. If you do, gimme an e-mail, but this isn't an advert for it, I want to sell it in person, face-to-face. That's why I won't be advertising online.

EDIT: Here's a link to the camera

Most reactions

Back