how my first purchase from keh.com is going

newrmdmike

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
hey guys, i'm always pretty skeptical about buying form new places, but i have to say that keh.com has been perfect so far.

i didn't enter my zip code correctly when i placed an order last night, today, just now they called to get it corrected. The person i talked too had great manners, was very personal, and felt like a person making a phone call to help you. not a staff member burdoned with calling you who was hurried etc.

from this experience alone i will say that as of now, talking keh.com has been better than talking to adorama.com (which i hate) and better than bh (which is only bad because of how big they are).

now for some bragging! guess what i got at thebeginnings urging . . . . dang him . . . i bought a mamiya 645af with the 80mm f/2.8 and a 120 back. all i wanted was a light box like a bronica etr or somthing, and me and him got online and somehow i ended going all out and getting the mamiya.

now, i can't even remember the last time i shot film, but i've always loved it! having this camera this summer in thailand will be super fun, and i'm really excited about it now!!!!

i can't wait to see if keh pulls through, and gets it here on time!

Not a bad way to get into medium format! No old folders for you eh? :lol:

haha, well, that was the original intent, but i kept deciding to go up a notch until i arrived at the 645af

Most reactions

New Topics

Back