How often do you use your tripod?

I use mine whenever the situation calls for it. A tripod in photography is like a lawnmower for a home owner. You don't use it all the time, but it's something that most photographers needed at certain times. Part of the essentials.
That is something like I was thinking you don't always use it but when you need it and you don't have it you will really wish you did. And I just checked out your gear list! WOW you really have some nice quality equipment.

Thanks, it took 30+ years of shooting and raising and getting three kids out of the house. With out them there is money at the end of the month for once. :D

I use mine whenever the situation calls for it. A tripod in photography is like a lawnmower for a home owner. You don't use it all the time, but it's something that most photographers needed at certain times. Part of the essentials.
That is something like I was thinking you don't always use it but when you need it and you don't have it you will really wish you did. And I just checked out your gear list! WOW you really have some nice quality equipment.

Thanks, it took 30+ years of shooting and raising and getting three kids out of the house. With out them there is money at the end of the month for once. :D
Ya i figured an arsenal like that would take many years to acquire haha.

I didn't use mine as much as I should have before, But when im up and able and off these darn crutches I plan on using my tripod more often than not.

Zach

I use mine ALL the time, and its only a $30 one from Walmart haha doesn't the job and I am never more than about a foot from the camera so I dont have to worry about it falling over or anything.
I have a $13 one from Walmart and it does the job for me :lol: It's getting a little banged up though, so I'm considering getting a sturdier one.

Well I'm planning on taking a vacation to the North Carolina/Kentucky area so there will be waterfalls and hiking and landscapes and things of that nature.
With moving water, you almost surely will want a tripod. With moving water shots you want to give the feeling of movement, so you pull down the shutter speed some and so handheld isn't the best option unless you're extremely steady.

Agree with the above. if your shooting those great waterfalls or just water shots you'll want a tripod. Unless your going to be shooting mid day when the water will be overexposed no matter how hard you try and you'll spend more time trying to intrease your shutter speed to prevent overexposure.

Agree with the above. if your shooting those great waterfalls or just water shots you'll want a tripod. Unless your going to be shooting mid day when the water will be overexposed no matter how hard you try and you'll spend more time trying to intrease your shutter speed to prevent overexposure.

This is where you need ND filters

Most reactions

New Topics

Back