How the hell

terri said:
File your fingernails down until the tips of your fingers begin to bleed. Rub the warm blood over your hands. Then, while the blood is still warm and runny, remove your shoes and socks and grab your feet. Take care to pick up some toe jam and add that to the blood mixture.

After several minutes it is okay to wash again, using stringent detergent. Pat dry with paper towel.

This should solve the problem. :thumbup:

:shock: :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: :shock:

Scared me...

It sounds crazy but rub your fingers with a stainless steel spoon under warm water...my mom told me this years ago and it works like a charm..on garlic funk too. Neutralizes the acids or something. happy rubbin. :wink:

Some of you boys just scare too easily. :twisted: Where's the fun in that??

Voods, if you're too timid to try the blood thing, there's always good old fashioned tomato juice....or a V-8. Something about the acidity in tomatoes takes the odor from many things.

Remember this, too, when your pets get into an altercation with a skunk. It works! :mrgreen:

As a restaurantuer I also endorse the lemon juice. That is what we do.

As for some of the other suggestions.... Let's just say the health department would most probably frown on some of them...... :lol:

As a retired restaurantuer, my thing is to put onions in the freezer for 10-15 minutes before you cut them up. No tears and almost no smell. The lemon juice works too though.................

Patrick said:
Garlic?

How do you get rid of the garlic smell then?:scratch:

I guess you could always chop some onion again! :lol: :lol:

Most reactions

Back