How to contact a semi-celebrity... any ideas?

RMThompson

the TPF moderators rock my world!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey there,

I was interested in contacting a minor reality TV star for possibly hiring her for a job. How would one go about finding her information without turning into a stalker?

IMDBPro doesn't have the information, in case someone mentions that. :)

Ryan

i would imagine one of the first steps would be to find out what firm represents them...then go from there?

i would imagine one of the first steps would be to find out what firm represents them...then go from there?

That's the thing. This girl was on Big Brother, not sure she HAS representation.

Possibly contact her through producers of the show?

That's the thing. This girl was on Big Brother, not sure she HAS representation.

i would be willing to bet that ANYONE on ANY sort of TV show, even reality, would have representation. most of them want to ride out the reality show and get fame and fortune for it. and to be able to do that based on being a reality star takes management. ;)

i dont think a facebook contact would be taken seriously.

this is a good question...im curious about the outcome.
keep us posted.

Possibly if you tell us who we can do a little research? and possibly use a Caller Directory listing (uh.... the phone number is 0 then press the call button i think :S and give them the name and if they ask why just tel lthem your a photographer hoping to arrange a shoot with her.)

As silly as it sounds, myspace would be a good place to start...many budding stars will have their agent or representation contact info available for bookings, etc (as often, they don't even put up or manage their official myspace)...certainly worth a try.

Yeah I tried these things already... but I appreciate the help. I know the persons name, and city of origin, but no one there (with a listed number at least) knew who I was talking about!

Most reactions

Back