Not open for further replies.
Link no workee.

ThePhotoForum: Film & Digital Photography Forum - Error
The requested page could not be found.

New article!

Written by BoblyBill and Alex-B.

Compiled and images by BoblyBill.

How to Create a Panoramic Image
I would like to copy some military graduation "panerams" with my Nikon "L" "point and shoot". any help appreciated. vin

Vin88, do you want to just take a picture of an existing panorama image or do you want to go and make a new panorama image from a set of pictures you are going to take? A lot of digital cameras can also make a panorama "in-camera", I use this feature all the time on my cell phone.

It is ten years old...

So when do links expire? After 2 years? 5? 8?
It depends on whether they're fresh links, synthetic links, dehydrated links, or freeze-dried links. Dehydrated last longest, fresh the least. Consult your FDI guidelines for more information.

New article!

Written by BoblyBill and Alex-B.

Compiled and images by BoblyBill.

How to Create a Panoramic Image
I would like to copy some military graduation "panerams" with my Nikon "L" "point and shoot". any help appreciated. vin

In future please check the date of threads before posting to them - this one is well over 10 years old and as such those who contributed might no longer be around. Furthermore the original article has moved/been lost through many software updates over the years.

It would be better to make your own thread related to your own topic where you can hopefully get advice specific to your situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back