How to create superb photo scrapbook?

davidbeck

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
To the casual observer, scrapbooking may appear to be merely a pastime, a way to express creativity while putting together pages to show off pictures of family, friends and important events. But a closer look at scrapbooking reveals that there’s much more to this photo–based phenomenon than fancy fonts and pretty paper. Now we can easily enjoy the digital life in the wedding, holiday and any other memorable moment, making great photo scrapbook from your photos using Photo Collage Studio. The interface with straight four-step process effortlessly guides you through the 1) Add Photo, 2) Edit Photo, 3) Preview, 4) Publish steps.

First thing we need to do is click the File button to create a new collage which can be created from pre-designed templates, layouts or just a new customized one. Also, we can set some parameters of the new collage such as Preset paper size, Background, Orientation, etc.
panel_setting.jpg

Step 1, Add Photo
Now we can easily add our favorite photos to the collage. Just drag the chosen photo to the right place of the new collage, and then drop it there. That is ok. Also, we can move it to a new place of the collage easily.
add_photo.jpg

Step 2, Edit Photo
We can use frame, mask and clipart to decorate our collages now.
We can click Frame button to choose the frame we like from multiple photo frames sorted in various themes according to different occasions. Those photo frames can light up our photos, make them desirable and even more complete.
edit_frame.jpg

We can click Mask button to decorate photos with mask. Select a theme from the pull-down mask type list, select a desirable mask and drag and drop it to palette. Or just double-click a mask; it will be automatically applied to the target layer.
edit_mask.jpg

Now we can click ClipArt to add clipart. Like the process above, select a desirable Clipart, drag and drop it to palette, or just double-click it.
edit_clip.jpg

Also, we can click Effect to get some more stunning effect such as Opacity, Brightness, Contrast, Emboss, etc.
edit_effect.jpg

Step 3, Preview
After we completed the work above, we can click Preview to see the outcome of our work in full screen now.

Step 4, Publish
If we are satisfied with the preview outcome, we can click Publish in the main interface to save, print, email our collage or publish it as wallpaper. To be important, we can make many memorable collages in the similar theme to create our superb scrapbook.

Now you should have a pretty good idea of Wondershare Photo Collage Studio. If you want to know much more about this program than just this simple tutorial, you can down a trial version and use it your own self. You can get it on their website. http://www.photo-collage-software.com/ :roll:

Spam? I am not seeing the discussion part of this thread. Judging from the tutorial posted I think the software will be a tough sell. Personally preconceived templates takes the fun out of it.

LUV AND BASS

My first thoughts as well.
If I wanted to make a scrapbook in the digital world (not that i'd want to because I'd rather play with paper and glue instead) then I'd create it from my very own head.
However, there are alot of lazy and uncreative people who might fall for something like this.
Perhaps the software could include random stock images of random children and pets to.
"Here's our boy Billy with his brand new puppy Curly"
:lmao:

While not wanting to put off any new forum members it would seem that this member's posts amount to 9 in about 5 months and at least half are along the lines of the post above.

it gives the impression that the poster has a vested interest in the software packages he mentions.

Digitally created scrap books never seem to impress me as those created by hand.. using anything and everything... charms.. beads.. die cuts.. construction paper.. yarn.. etc.. oh yes and photos. There's a certain amount of personality that scrapbooks absorb from the maker/artist. It is the personality that is so important and lost in those cookie cutter 1 dimensional digital scrap book programs.

Is this spam... looks like it... sounds like it......

This david fellow has several posting very similar showcasing different software.... All pointing to wondershare products. Just for that David.. I will refuse to consider them.

What the hell does DVD software have to do with this forum??

Most reactions

Back