how to do this?

Do you mean the underexposed overall image (yours?), or the big print in the background on the wall?

The big print in the background was probably made with a camera and a lens, pretty much like the overall all image you posted.

Your question is very poorly stated: "i [sic] have been seeing different types of pics like this and wondering how to do it. [sic]"

Do you meanmake the image, or get it printed big?

ok the pic on the wall. Is what i am talking about, how would I take a pic of me and inset it in place of the one of the lady on the wall?

If you are not the copyright owner of the image you posted, you need to remove it and change it to a link, per the forums rules.
* You agree to only post images and/or other material to which you have exclusive copyright, or permission from the copyright holder that you are able to present to TPF Staff. Under no circumstances will any instance of copyright infringement be tolerated.
The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum - FAQ

Do you have Photoshop or do you use another image editor? You'll need to match the exposure. Then you'll need to resize the image to the size of the image in the background. You'll then need to use the "Warp tool" to get it to follow the slight diagonal perspective the original image was made at. Lastly you'll need to match the vignetting

That's nothing like your original question. :D

i have photoshop and a friend of mine is in the pic.
It doesn't matter if a friend of yours is in the image.

If you don't own the copyright to the image, it's still a violation of TPF rules to post it, rather than linking to it, simple as that.

Here's the deal.
Whoever made the image is the copyright owner. As the TPF rule states, if you can provide to TPF management, a written copy of permission from the copyright owner to use the image online, you will no longer be in violation of the rule once TPF management has that copy of the written permission in their hand.

Until then, you're violating the rule and the right thing to do is take the image down and linked to it.

TPF is a commercial venture and it's possible, though maybe not likely in this instance, they could be sued. That's why they have the rule, to protect themselves legally. They have the option to ban people from the forum who choose to ignore their rules.

Since you have Photoshop, you're all set. Youtube has a lot of how to Photoshop videos.

Most reactions

Back