How to get the perfect golden edit on my photos...

Before any creative edits you need basic ones (correct wb and exposure). The golden tone is easy with layer adjustments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Desaturating color while adding sepia tones will do this. Ultimate there's more then one effect... but you get the idea. Many of these are de-saturated to create a mildly "pastel" look... and then a color tint is added (perhaps sepia... perhaps another color).

So...apparently you've been using Photoshop for EIGHT YEARS, and you say you are still "failing miserably".

Seems like a few dollars spent on achieving what you want might be worth avoiding the self-described "failing miserably", which is what your eight years' worth of experience has allowed you to achieve.

8 years of digital art, one month of photography editing. No need to talk down on me, I found my problem I just didn't realize I've been approaching my photos wrong until I wrote my last post.

And I have been. Digital art is all about manipulating photos together to get what you want, photography is about enhancing what you have in one photo.

Still working on it, but 5 minutes in and I feel like I stumbled across the ancient secret of the universe. Any tips?View attachment 85193 View attachment 85194

What have you changed in both of pic like any measurement !

Most reactions

Back