How To Get To Cemetery Street (8 pix inside)

emo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ok, i just thought of giving this a try ;) ... today i went to our local cemetery & ours is not that photogenic :confused: the tombs are everywhere, not well planed by engineer, there are tombs that are broken but i did not found any skeleton.. most who cannot afford to buy another lots for their deads, they build another tomb onto the top of others's tomb. they do it mostly if they're relatives... & this cemetery is also an active street :D poeple & students from a near public school use this as passage way to get to the main highway of the town...

Can you guys give me some tips on making a good border??

cemetery11bu.jpg

cemetery23dz.jpg

cemetery315ob.jpg

cemetery47sa.jpg

cemetery53zz.jpg

cemetery618ps.jpg

cemetery74kh.jpg

cemetery87gm.jpg

comments, critiques & suggestions are very welcome..

thanks for dropping by...

Really like the pics, especially #1, it almost looks like the trees are trying to shelter the tombs.
I think they might look better with black and white borders rather than black and red but then my ideas on borders generally aren't that great!

Like 3 & 7. The last one seems to be lacking a bit in contrast, but I like the idea of it.
I'd say just black for the borders, or black with a white stripe. Just look at what others are posting and copy what you like until you find something that looks good with your images.

good border is stroke 20px white inside and drop shadow default:D

thanks a lot magicmonkey, Rob, alexecho & Mack.. i just drop the red border... :D

Wow.. these are awesome. The rows of crypts are freaky but cool. Bet no matter how warm it is, you can still feel the coolness between them. Nice job Emo.:thumbup: :thumbup:

What a cool series!

#4 is very moving with the vines hanging down.

#6 ... are those candle holders on the one on the left? Cool idea ...

With the 'aisle' being so narrow, how do they get the casket in?

Intersection of Peace and Heaven streets ... very cool shot. I'd probably try to tighten a crop up on that.

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you so much for your overwhelming comments Chiller, zurkgirl, woodsac, anicole & again Rob ;) i still remember your tips about the contrast :D

they say its only here in Philippines where you can find this kind of graveyard, very 3rd world :D

Great pics emo, very eeire 5 & 7 are my favs...good job :thumbup:

Completely different from any other graveyard/cemetary I've ever seen!

You've done quite a good job getting the graveyard feel in what resembles a tower block to me! Nice job.

Quite sadly I notice a lot of the "occupants" died at a relatively young age too. I notice quite a few at around 30 years old. :(

Most reactions

Back